Code Evolution: Contact Form (part 1) – A2LAMP
So on Saturday, January 19th, I gave a talk about how to take existing code and refactor it into something a little more respectable. It’s a little wandering and has some faults perhaps, but shows you the ropes of how to iterate something over time.
You can find the source code for where we started and where we ended for this talk on GitHub.
- HTML5 Elements
- Email autocorrect — Kicksend’s mailcheck
- Why register globals is bad
- True/False weirdness
- Alternate control structure syntax
- Re: the array trailing comma debate
- Cross-site Request Forgery (CSRF)